slopeside chic

This will be my second winter in seven years not living in a ski town. Last year it was pretty easy -- the novelty and distraction of being back in Chicago completely consumed me. This year, well... the mountain in Jackson Hole opened on Saturday and I am embarrassed to tell you how many times I looked at the JHMR webcams and wished I was there. I love the thrill of skiing but I miss the ritual of "apres ski" just as much. There is something so perfect about sitting by a fire with your best friends and being wonderfully exhausted physically while sipping on whiskey drinks (and perhaps nibbling on some nachos.) If I did still live in a ski town, these would be my slopeside chic essentials...

1. Stio jackalope pom pom hat 2. Chinti and Parker reindeer sweater 3. Mou eskimo boot 4. pyrnees driving gloves from Anthropolgie. 5. Daff felt phone cover 6. Calypso cashmere scarf

Comments

Ambyr said…
I love that sweater, scarf and gloves. Such good neutral and bright colors together. I've never lived in a ski-town and can't actually imagine it. I love my warm weather.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
Couture Carrie said…
Amazing picks!
Love the Mou boots!

xoxox,
CC
Vong Chong said…
The hand globs are very nice to me .
Remove White Background

Popular Posts